Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dave & Sheri

David and Sheri met on Oct. 16th 2010......We were introduced by our friends!
Our first date was to a Halloween party...I dressed up as a Trailer~trash dude....fake hairy armpit and chest hair too. Sportn my tightie whities and my wife beater(most guys would have ran). Dave was my mug of beer...ha ha ha!
David is VERY shy and it took him over a month to KISS me!
Our song is...."Are you gonna kiss me or not"? by Thompson Square
Recently separated....We weren't looking for love but it found us!
David proposed on Dec. 24th 2011......Christmas eve.

He surprised me with a ring that I had wanted to purchase for myself....I had put money down on it and had to back out because I could not afford it. It just wasn't the right time.
He remembered all the details and contacted the seller so he could surprise me. He went to great lengths to keep it a secret for over a month! The only person he told was his Mom. She wasn't sure if he would be able to pull it off in time so she sent her Old wedding ring.....just in case. He gave me both and let me pick which one I wanted as my engagement ring!
We were not sure if we could make this happen in less then a year(and a minuscule budget)!!! so we thought about 2013 or 2014.

We have shared a love of horses since we met and both own American Paint horses. My horse is named ~Old "Fashion" Bling(so me!!!!!) and I helped name David's horse...~Knotty "Kowboy" Kisses!!!!
We also share Native American bloodlines and are interested in our Ancestry. This is one of the reasons we are thinking about getting married at my Mom and Dad's home in Coarsegold Ca.....there is a strong American~Indian influence on the property. They have found arrow~heads.....beads and have grinding stones
in their back yard.
I love Vintage....Antiques....and David has found an interest as well. He supports my ideas and he is great at takn my ideas and making them a reality.
Recently we got an opportunity to move to the ranch where we board our horses. So we will be sharn our adventures in a Double~wide!


You will see a lot of what we love at our wedding.....The Wedding ceremony will have a Native~American influence and the reception will be a boot~Kickn good time!
Please follow us and our adventures....living life to the fullest by living simply and planning a wedding and a new life. Dreaming of one day owning our OWN...mini farm!
XOXO~David & Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment