Sunday, March 9, 2014

Puppy Love

New kid in town....and he is a wild one!
My Husband loves animals and he has always wanted a boxer so being the self scarifying wife, that I am. I bought him a boxer pup for his Birthday. My Husbands Birthday is Dec. 28th.....our little spitfire came to live with us on Dec. 22.

My husband is a Truck driver and is gone about 3 nights out of the week...which puts his new puppy in the charge of his new Mother...ME!!! That is where the self scarifying comes into play. It is like having an infant in the house and I don't get to be a stay at home Mom!

Diesel is his name.....and playing is his game! Sophee'a has grown fond of her new brother and is actually starting to act more like a dog. She was an only child for awhile and doesn't care much for other dogs.

This might explain the absence....work, puppy......and time with my new Husband. Life is busy but ohhhhh soooooo goooood!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment